About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Nov 3, 2012

Birthday Card for Pat

My mother-in-law had a birthday last week, and we are celebrating with a little party tomorrow.  Naturally, her birthday card was "influenced" by the current challenges.  LOL!
The sketch is from 365 Cards Day 242The addition of the sentiment "tag" covers the StampTV Free-for-All Friday to do a "backward" or "recessed" card.  That challenge comes from an Australian woman, and I think it's pretty clever.  The sentiment comes from the Gina K Designs set "Garden Silhouettes" and the strip of background paper is from the rubber-band background challenge. 

5 comments:

  1. Love the little key hole for the sentiment, great job. Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice CAS card. Great take on the sketch, too!

    Thank you for playing along with the SSS at the 365 Cards blog. See you again!

    Cheers,
    DT Jenny
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card especially the funky background :)
    Thanks for joining us over at 365cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining 365 Sunday Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful birthday card!!!! thanks sooo much for joining us at 365 Cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!