About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Nov 17, 2012

Spotlight Designer

I just found out my card was selected by 365 days (Day 248) as the spotlight designer.  Excitement!  The catch is, there were only two cards entered for that day!!   LOL!!  Gail's was lovely, but she was selected as the spotlight designer for Day 240, so I was the only other option.  LOL!  Anyway, it's always cool to see your own creation "spotlighted" somewhere else.  Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Нey exceρtionаl blog! Doeѕ runnіng a
    blog ѕimilar to this requiгe a lot οf work?
    I've absolutely no understanding of programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, should you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic nevertheless I just wanted to ask. Many thanks!

    Also visit my web page - Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!