About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Dec 30, 2012

Thank You for OWH

The holidays really side-lined me, so it has been awhile since I've posted anything.  This is a set of Thank You cards I made from some stuff on hand.  The image/sentiment was stamped and punched quite a while ago, the "ribbons" are stretchy cord used to tie gifts I received, and the brads are some I've had for years.  Kind of neat how the copper/silver/gold all came together.
 

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty with that dark blue color and gold cording! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Diana! I love the striking blue colour!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!