About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Nov 25, 2012

Thinking of You & Miss You for OWH

Card-making temporarily took a back seat to Thanksgiving preparations (and recuperation!).   Finally got back to working on cards for Operation Write Home, and finished two sets (8 each) today.   
The images are by Stampin' Up!, and were colored with Stampin' Up! markers.  
The backgrounds were embossed, and Teddy Bear one distressed, with Ranger Distress Inks.  Wild Honey on the "Miss You" and Tea Dye on "Thinking of you".  I'm trying to make use of the stockpile of random papers I have. The copper matting is left over from making my son's wedding invitations three years ago.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!