About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Oct 28, 2012

Belated Birthday Wishes

This card uses the sketch provided by StampTV's Free-for-all Friday challenge, with the theme of the 365 Cards Day 241 challenge, and the CAS-usal Friday challenge to use kraft paper.  I think this actually is a Clean And Simple (CAS) card for once!  
The hardest part was cutting the two wavy pieces.  The background and focal image have a daisy-like flower stamped in VersaMark.  The flower and the "birthday wishes" greeting came from the Garden Silhouettes set by Gina K Designs.  The focal image circle was cut using a Nestabilities circle die.  
Even though the image is floral, I think the card works well for a masculine card.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card!!! The tone on tone stamping is Awesome!!Thanks for sharing your KRAFTY creation with us @ CASual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana - wonderful CAS card! The colors are so nice together! Thank you so much for getting your kraft on with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!