About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Oct 28, 2012

Autumn Card for JUGS, Joan's Garden, and OWH

The JUGS challenge #160 is to create a card getting inspiration from the photo they posted.  Lots of pretty autumn colors, leaves, etc.  Challenge #39 at Joan's Garden is to create a fall card, and use a border, leaves, and a window or door.  Seemed logical to combine these two.  

The latest Sketch, #144, from Operation Write Home (OWH)worked well for the various elements needed on this card. The image is by Stampin' Up!, cut short to fit the card sketch.  The greeting is an old one by Hero Arts.  Papers from my scrap stash, and the leaf border punch is from .

6 comments:

  1. The black paper with the punched leaves really ties in nicely with the sentiment! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That leaf pile is a great embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pile of leaves - so true for this time of year and soon to be a reality on my front lawn LOL! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Love all the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the leaf pile embellishment, what a cute idea! Thanks for joining us in this week's Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a pretty image! I love the cluster of leaves in the corner! Very fall-ish indeed! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!