About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Oct 29, 2012

Pink Gems Polka Dot Denny Dragon



The 365 Card Day 239 challenge is to use four folds on the card.  I usually don't do square cards, but this was the easiest and it worked with the image shape. 

The Pink Gem Designs challenge #58 is to use polka dots or spots.  I chose to use Pink Gem digital image called "Denny with a watering can" which came colored.  My scrap stash happened to have some striped designer paper in the right color scheme, as well as light purple and a medium green that all worked together.  
Denny has some spots; for others I used Copic Markers and added them by hand.  On the green card stock I used a VersaMark reinker to add dots.  Then I punched a few holes in purple card stock and used Tombow Mono Multi to glue them onto the striped paper.  

2 comments:

  1. Super cute dino! Great 4fold card
    Thanks for sharing at 365cards
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a cute card. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!