About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Nov 1, 2012

Paper Smooches, 365 Cards, & Stamp TV

Paper Smooches has a little blog candy this week.  We need to make and post a Thank You card (before midnight tonight!), and I just found out this evening.  It just so happens that there are a couple of other challenges to do a Thank You card - 365 Cards Day 243, and StampTV's Oldies but Goodies STVOLDIES10.  I began with paper folded in half (copper on the outside, and cream on the inside) and cut with the medium Nestabilities Leafy Square.  The image and sentiment are both by Stampin' Up!  The grey goose was colored with Copic Markers, and then I used Antique Linen and Wild Honey Distress inks to add a little more color.  As a finishing touch, I added a sheer ribbon bow, that is actually tied around the neck of the goose. I decided this card also very loosely works for the Mojo Monday challenge #265.

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour you chose for the card base :-) Lovely card!! Thanks for playing along @ 365 cards.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!