About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Nov 7, 2012

Fairy-boy with Dragonfly

The current Cute Card Thursday challenge is to do a card with angels or fairies.  I have this digital image of a darling little boy fairy, with a pet (or captured?) dragonfly. The uncolored image is by Ina Jane.  She's done several darling fairies, and I chose the boy since I have three sons.  The image came from www.SweetColoringPages.com, and I did the coloring in PhotoShop Elements.  The sentiment is by Gina K Designs.  Turns out the challenge closed before I got this posted.  Oh, well.  He's awful cute anyway.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!