About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Nov 4, 2012

Winter Wishes

This card almost qualifies for six challenges - the most I think I've hit with one card!  CAS-ual Friday current challenge is to make a masculine card.  The layout comes from the current I {heart| Sketches challenge (Sketch For You To Try - SFYTT).  Color scheme is from 365 Cards Day 247.  The winter card theme fits for both Joan's Garden challenge this week, and Oozak's November challenge
Three different Cuttlebug embossing folders were usedDry-embossing fits for the Hero Arts November challenge. I didn't use a Hero Arts stamp, but did use Hero Arts Soft Grey Shadow Ink.  The snowflake image stamped with that ink is by Stampin' Up!, and the words are from a Northwoods Rubber stamp.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty textures and interestig colors.,
    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge at Joan's Gardens.com.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana - great masculine card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and simple very well played! Thanks for joining the Oozak November challenge... hope you can join us again as a new challenge is up :D

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!