About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Jun 27, 2012

Belated Birthday Bunnies


Okay, I'm punning around here, but couldn't resist.  This card started out to be for the OWH Sketch Challenge #126 last week, but I had such a hard time designing a card, I didn't finish in time.  You can't tell, but I actually fussy-cut around each little bunny before putting them on the punched shape and adding their white flocked tails.  The other challenge I had was finding enough dark papers for the matting.  Doing twelve identical cards can be tough when you only have a couple pieces of each paper, even though you have HUNDREDS of papers!  LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!