About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Jul 9, 2012

Proof of God

"Nature is the living proof of a loving God."  I love that thought.  The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up set that included some butterfly images as well. The polka-dot paper was by Lasting Impressions, years ago.  This card is being entered into the Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge #J2712.  Check it out here: thehousethatstampsbuilt.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Diana,

    I just saw you left a comment on my blog on the CCC FAQ's page re: my blinkie and wanting to put it in your right column. Here's what i know about Blogger and blinkies (I hope it helps)!

    1. From your dashboard, select "Layout" (if you have multiple blogs, select the blog on which you want to add the blinkie).

    2. Select "Add a Gadget" located at the top of the sidebar.
    A new window opens with a list of available options; scroll down and select "HTML/JavaScript."

    3. The window changes to the "Configure HTML/JavaScript."
    You may add a title, but this title will appear above the blinkie and be visible on your blog (so I recommend not adding a title).

    4. Copy the blinkie's html code (CONTROL + C or COMMAND + C for Mac users).

    5. Paste the blinkie's html code into the "Content" box (CONTROL + V or COMMAND + V for Mac users).

    6. Select "Save."

    7. The blinkie will now appear at the top of your sidebar. Select the blinkie and drag to the desired location in your sidebar.

    Blessings,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!