About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Jun 10, 2012

OWH Sketch #57

During the Memorial Day Blog Hop I picked a sketch to use for a batch of cards to make for OWH.   












My camera skills aren't the best yet.  Anyway, the premise was that you could take three different 8.5" x 11" papers, cut out a variety of identically sized pieces, and make three complete cards.  My plan is to make cards in batches of 12, so this batch has four sets of three, and every card is different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!