About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Jun 10, 2012

Father's Day Card

Next Sunday is Father's Day, and my youngest son will be a father soon.  June 19th or so.  I think I might send this card to him.  :-)
The paper is from Stampin' Up, and the stamps are both by Impression Obsession.  Learning to layer stuff for better design has been interesting.  My paper cutter blade was dull, so the edge of the blue mat wasn't nice enough to keep plain.  I distressed the edges with a Stampin' Up distressing tool (similar to the one Tim Holtz sells), and it was serendipity.  I think the old row boat and sandy hillside really works better with the distressed mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!