About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Sep 20, 2012

A few other Telescoping Images I tried

Here are a few of my early attempts at doing the telescoping image card for club -- before deciding on the butterflies. 
  I like the floral images, but it seems the more detail there is in the image, the harder it is to get the layers to look right.  The fisherman with the spotlight technique is pretty crooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!