About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Sep 29, 2012

I WON a Challenge!!

I was at "My Page" on StampTV, to post the last card, and found a message saying I had WON a challenge back in June of 2011!!!  Knocked my socks off with surprise!  I hadn't even started this blog when I entered the challenge.  Life has been so crazy the last 18 months or so, that I've had very little crafting time until recently.  My mental health was suffering!!  Anyway, here's the link to the challenge that shows my card as winning:  http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/stvfrilm1-challenge-winner
I won't be at all surprised if it's too late to collect the prize (more than a year!!), but it was a real kick to see I had won!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!