About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Sep 23, 2012

Our Daily Bread Designs Shining Light Challenge #123

Well, I just realized I've missed the deadline for this challenge.  Dog gone timezones!  My card probably wouldn't "count" anyway, because after doing it I realized the challenge was to STAMP your own background.  Mine was a new technique to me, but it didn't use stamps!
The gears are from a package by Petaloo, Color Me Crazy chipboard Gears.  I placed them on white paper, then sprayed on Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "Tattered Leather" -- but you can't see the "glimmer" in the photo.  Oh well, maybe next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!