About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Sep 23, 2012

Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #27

Doodle Pantry makes tons of great digital images for card-makers.  Their challenge this month is to use a Doodle Pantry image (not too hard)!  Here's a dino-mite card I started in June, but never got around to finishing it until now.
Here's the link if you'd like to see cards other folks made: 
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.com/2012/09/doodle-pantry-digital-challenge-27.html

(P.S.  Can you tell what day I get to "play" most?  LOL!)

1 comment:

  1. Great card Diana, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at DPDC#27!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!