About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Sep 26, 2012

OWH Sketch #139

I don't have any SRM Stickers yet, so I'm not sure if this entry "counts."  I turned the sketch on it's side, used the Nestabilities Lattice Rectangle die instead of the Top Note, and the designer papers are from Stampin' Up! -- some bits from my scrap stash.

2 comments:

  1. Like wjhat you did with the flip! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely counts! Very cute card, love how you flipped the sketch and the die cut you chose. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!