About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Sep 29, 2012

SRM Sticker/OWH Challenge

This week was SRM Sticker week for the Operation Write Home birthday party month.  SRM challenged us to make a card using the OWH Sketch of the week (#139) and an SRM sticker.  

I didn't know if I had any, so I checked the SRM site to find local distributors.  Several Archiver's stores around the Twin Cities were listed, so I went to the closest one.  The clerk had to hunt and look up SRM in their system to figure out where the stickers were.  Then she showed me, and they only had two choices, because they are discontinuing them.  SRM please tell Archivers we NEED Stickers by the Dozen!!!
Anyway, both stickers (autumn and pumpkin time) are from the SRM calendar sheet I bought.  Pumpkin time made it obvious I needed a big pumpkin to use in place of the Top Note.  Well, I decided to do a digital image I found at Clip Art by Carrie.  The patterned paper is from paperprintables.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!