About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Oct 18, 2012

Another try at the StampTV Challenge

I used the Viva le Verve sketch #3 for October, and made another card for the StampTV Mix-it-Up Monday challenge:  Make a winter card with three layers or more and add some flourishes. I hope flourishes on the background paper count.  This one also works for the latest Cute Card TCute Card Thursday challenge - Got Glitter!  The swirl-y flourishes on the background were made with a Stampin'Up! Jumbo roller, are embossed with a clear/iridescent powder, and it sparkles really well.  

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours and the details you made on this card...

    Hugs
    Digidarla (a.k.a Kim)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!