About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Oct 18, 2012

StampTV Oldies but Goodies Challenge #9

The StampTV Oldies but Goodies challenge is to use at least two of these colors:  black, orange, purple, green, so I used them all.  The owl and sentiment are from Gina K Designs "Framed Friends" set.  The owl is paper-pieced - originally intended for the Cute Card Thursday challenge, but I didn't get it finished and posted in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!