About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Oct 18, 2012

Circles for Our Daily Bread

Our Daily Bread does a monthly challenge for Operation Write Home - for every 25 cards submitted, they pay to ship one box of cards to our Heros overseas - up to two boxes.  The OWH Sketch #141 is just what was needed. Both of these cards use Hero Arts stamps, but they are really ancient.


The Nestabilities Heart Circles die, cut in half, made two cards.  I had a plain white card background, and it was way too plain.  So I pulled off the layers, and stamped in Spun Sugar Distressed Ink using an Irish Blessing script background stamp.

I posted these first without the purple mat under the floral print paper, but just had to repost them once I added the mat.  Much improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!