About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Oct 18, 2012

Hero Arts Challenge

I've combined the third Vive la Verve sketch for October, with the Hero Arts' October contest , and the Just Us Girls 158 technique challenge (to do emboss resist) in this card.
The emboss resist was done with Barn Door Distress Ink on white embossing (on a cream card stock).   Then I used Peeled Paint Distress Ink (for a "red and green" look) to do the edges of the card and the blue mat. Not crazy about the way the distressing looks, but oh, well.

I really like the Hero Arts stamp, which comes with it's matching die for easy cut-out. Very fun image to color.

1 comment:

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!