About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Oct 14, 2012

Christmas Distressed for Stamp TV

The Stamp TV Friday Free-for-All challenge this week is to do "Christmas Distressed."    
In order to be eligible for a prize in the StampTV challenges now, you need to use only Gina K Designs stamps. Fortunately I have a few Christmas-y ones from them.  The candle arrangement and sentiment are from the Light of the Season set. The hanging ornaments are from one of the new Duos Merry and Bright.  This is also a single layer card which can be more of a challenge.  I used Stampin' Up! markers to color the ornaments & candle arrangement, and did the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black.  Then the distressing was done with four colors of Ranger's Distress Inks - applied lightest to darkest - Antique Linen, Tattered Rose, Bundled Sage, and Barn Door Red.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!