About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Oct 14, 2012

Too Late for JUGS Sketch 157

The linky for this card challenge on Just Us Girls has closed, but I like the card and am posting it anyway.

The background is actually packaging from some 7-gypsies stamps, and the picture is from a magazine.  The sentiment is by Stampin'Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!