About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Oct 21, 2012

Hero Arts, JUGS159 & Pink Gem Designs 57 "flowers"

Another sketch from the Hero Arts October Contest, and this one uses the color scheme from Just Us Girls (coral, blush, white, sahara sand, and grey), and the Pink Gems Designs challenge #57 to so something using the theme "flowers."  This Hero Arts sentiment seemed just right, and the little paper flower was the finishing touch.  I also used a print paper with flowers in it on the sahara sand banner.  For some reason the coral and blush papers look deeper in the photo than they do in person.  The sentiment is also on a paler version of blush.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the banners and colours. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your gorgeous banners...awesome take on the sketch and color combo! Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,lovely design ...Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge and for entering the DT call,good luck...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!