About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Oct 21, 2012

Viva le Verve Sketch #4 for October

I combined the fourth Viva le Verve sketch for October with an Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge.  The Outlawz challenge was to do a card in yellow, red, and green (like a variety of bell peppers), and the card should have "Something to do with cooking."  Gina K. Designs has this image of a woman by the refrigerator, so that seemed to fit.  The sentiment came from the Gina K Designs set called "Not Forgotten."  I figured kids artwork is one of the wonderful memories a parent has.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!