About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Oct 21, 2012

Hero Happy Holidays and MOJO263 Sketch

The Mojo Monday sketch 263 has a lot of elements, so  I decided to stick to a pretty simple color scheme and image.  This card will be entered into the Hero Arts challenge to do a holiday card.  The Hero Arts stamp I used is the back-ground on the circle with the sentiment.  The sentiment is from the Light of the Seasons set by Gina K. Designs. The papers are all from my scrap stash!  I think the designer papers are from Stampin'Up!, and I used the Stampin'Up! Decorative Label punch to give shape to the top of the black piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!