About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Oct 20, 2012

Believe in Yourself for StampTV, Outlawz & SFYTT


http://www.iheart2stamp.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/oct2012sketch.jpg
I heart 2 stamp has a Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) challenge. Just found out about it today, from Sandy Allnock's blog.  I used this sketch, with the Outlawz color opulence challenge hosted by Guylou Beland, and a Gina K Designs sentiment stamp for the StampTV October Release Party Challenge. Put the two background strips thru the Big Shot in the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!