About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Oct 28, 2012

Masculine Thank You - MOJO264


The MOJO Monday sketch 264 is combined in this card with the 365 Cards Day 240 color scheme challenge.  The color scheme (gold, orange, tan, and navy) just seems masculine to me, so I chose papers (from my scrap stash) that have a more masculine trend (stripes, trees).  

The card used a Spellbinders Nestabilities Hearts Circle die, and a Stampin' Up! border punch, so I'll submit it to Oozak for the October challenge, too.  The stamp is an old one from Hero Arts, and I masked off the teddy bear and butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!