About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Oct 7, 2012

One Layer Sketch Challenge (Flop!)



Paper Smoochies has a challenge for World Card Making Day - I just realized there were three options, not three requirements!  I tried twice to make a single layer card using the sketch they had, and included some pink on it.  HOW do you make a single layer card and still follow a sketch with multiple layers?  That was my problem, and I'm not happy with either of the efforts I made. 

First I tried using three different background stamps, and masking the areas that weren't to be done by the particular stamp.

  Then I tried using different stamps to create the 'layers', but . . .   I tried distressing both cards to make them "blend" more, but that didn't work.  It was more distressing for me than the cards!!  LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!