About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Oct 23, 2012

Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge

The 10/9/12 Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge was to do a card in red, yellow, and black, with a travel theme.  I made it a gate-fold card, with some travel stamps I had and never thought I'd have a use for them!  The black piece was embossed with the Cuttlebug paisley embossing folder, the yellow border was punched with a Stampin' Up! border punch, and the black velvet ribbon was a scrap I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!