About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Oct 23, 2012

STVFRICT24 - CASE Tina GIlliland's Master Butterfly

The current Friday challenge at Stamp TV is to Copy And Share Everything (CASE) one of the cards by design team member Tina Gilliland.  I chose her "Master Butterfly" card because I have that set.  We have to change at least two things, so I made it a side-fold card instead of top-fold, added a punched border to the edge, and used plain yellow instead of designer paper under the butterfly.  The first photo had motion lines behind the butterfly to cover up some black that got on the yellow background.  That didn't look good, and so I redid the yellow piece.  (The yellow paper came out much darker in the photo than it is in person.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!