About Me

My photo
These are a few of my favorite things (not in order of importance): Creating beautiful things from paper or fabric; Loving puppy dogs (and cats, and other furry critters); Being part of the Eagan Hills Alliance Church family; Enjoying my grandchildren; Relaxing with my husband - especially someplace with dramatic nature (like the North Shore of Lake Superior); Being appreciated by folks where I work.

Oct 24, 2012

Triangles Over the Edge - CAS-ual Friday & 365 Cards Day 236

This week's CAS-ual Friday challenge is to make a tag or card with an element that goes over the edge.  The 365 Cards challenge for Day 236 is to use triangle(s) on the card.  These two just seemed to belong together, so I combined them for this card.  I just went crazy with triangles using a bunch of pink scraps, and extended a few over the edge.  Couldn't think of a sentiment to go with it, so decided this is just an "art" card.

1 comment:

  1. Cool Triangle card Diana - BTW - My four fold card is not the same as the sample on 365 cards - she did a triangle fold - I think - I just did a search on the Internet for four fold cards - I forgot to write down the site ~ Use double sided paper to make a quick card - otherwise, I have seen all the folds covered - too much work for me! LOL - enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me, to help me improve the blog content. Thanks!